In some instances, you may notice an increase in fare prices. This can be due to high-demand pricing which is intended to ensure that drivers are available in areas with an increase in demand. The total fare visible to you before requesting a ride will include the high-demand rate if applicable.
Articles in this section
- I forgot something in a Juno ride
- Contacting my driver
- My driver canceled my ride
- Juno Upfront Fares
- Canceling a ride
- Tipping and rating your driver
- Why am I being matched with a driver who is still in another ride?
- Special requests
- High-demand pricing
- I want to add a favorite destination