If the driver’s ETA to your pickup location increases by more than five minutes you can cancel the ride and you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
Articles in this section
- Updating my payment information
- Using a shared credit card
- I was charged more than the upfront fare quoted to me
- My driver did not take the most efficient route
- My driver’s ETA went up and I want to cancel. Will I be charged a cancellation fee?
- How many credit/debit cards can I have on my account?
- Can I pay for rides using cash?
- Apple Pay
- My estimated ride fare
- I want to split my fare with another rider