If you change your destination, make multiple stops or ask the driver to take a different route than the one in the app, you may be charged by the meter. If this is not the case, and you were charged more than the fare you were promised, please contact us at email@example.com so we can review the fare.
Articles in this section
- Updating my payment information
- Using a shared credit card
- I was charged more than the upfront fare quoted to me
- My driver did not take the most efficient route
- My driver’s ETA went up and I want to cancel. Will I be charged a cancellation fee?
- How many credit/debit cards can I have on my account?
- Can I pay for rides using cash?
- Apple Pay
- My estimated ride fare
- I want to split my fare with another rider